Our Finance Blogs


Imagine you have 100 thousand pounds in your bank account, maybe you already have, but you just have only 1 thousand to make expenses. You can only access 1 thousand. What you will feel like, you will get frustrated.

Our thinking power depends on brain usage limited to 2 %, and the rest of the brain’s access does not happen. We have no access to 98% of thinking power. However, the good news is, we can unlock this locked brainpower.

Before this, you must know exactly the size and potential of that locked part in your brain. Our brain has 100 billion brain cells, and each of these cells is preferentially having a connection to about 20 thousand other cells.

About the brain’s capacity

According to some Brain experts, if each person can utilise all his brain cells, he will recognise each molecular existence in the universe. Not even that, he can produce more ideas than their numbers. Do think about how much potential our brain has to generate creative ideas.

To unlock this locked system hidden inside the brain, you need to switch your perspectives. The perspective can be changed. You must think over a particular thing with opened and broad mind. You need to see a big picture of any stance and circumstance.

In this blog, you shall view that using these further mentioned methods can help you think like successful and smart people. These ways can encourage you to shift your perspective and become that wise entity for your work and society.

Herein you shall be agreed with the possibilities to get a successful and supportive financial source through direct lending.

 The two methods are as follows:

Flexible thinking

This world is experiencing huge and quick modifications, whether in science or all fields. With the discovery of smart phones and I pads, there is excessive usage in online business dealing and promotion. Within a couple of years, many big retailers and publishing houses have been facing shut down.

It is not only that technology is changing, but in other fields 30 years ago, the tailoring business was at its peak. If someone was in the tailoring business, he was known as a good business person. With the emergence of Readymade wearing trends, the business of tailoring has gone in a huge loss.

The only well-defined understanding in sensing the dangers is before it takes enormous form and takes the steps forward with the utmost care. You must project your learning with new skills. This will help you avoid a similar fate and get flexible thinking, which is the most progressive key.

According to the noble prize winner economist Garry Backer, there is an increment of 11% in the salary of 20% of top earners per annum in America. In comparison, 80% of earners could benefit from merely 3%. Why does this happen?

As per his saying, some top 20% earners tend to learn something new all the time and educate themselves. The rest of the 80% of earners are stuck with the old methods.

Having free time does not mean that reducing stress is not wrong, but doing something with bringing improvement must be approached. Reading and learning are other aspects that can reduce stress.

Creative thinking

You must have known that the very first time when you cooked for yourself, the taste and texture of the food. Most people do not have a good experience, but since you are a great cook and a cook learns from his mistakes, he keeps putting his hands on the task.

He keeps with the task until he does not get success and prepare delicious and aromatic food.

Creative thinking also works in the same way. You take risks, make mistakes and learn from them and finally find a creative way to work with improvement. Creative thinkers rule the world; constantly work for completing their goals. They tend to find faster, easier and better paths.

Only these people are responsible for the biggest innovations and breakthroughs that ease people life. They follow the Canei rule which means continuous and never-ending improvement.

The improvement must be seen in all the activities in the context of personal and organizational perceptions.  For instance, most of us find How to get 24 hour loans in Ireland? You can take the help of direct lenders when you seek these kinds of situation to make yourself fall in making creative ideas.

Mechanical thinking

This thinking is opposite to creative thinking as it involves fear. Like the fear of getting failed, the fear of making mistakes, losing time and money and fear of criticism. The mechanical thinkers rendered the things with the old experiments.

Naturally, they do not become successful since they do not evolve out of their comfort zones.


Be cleared with the work you want to perform. Be focused on the tendency you have to dedicate to your work and be concentrated on defining the term and conditions on your own.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *